Are you constantly judging your wrinkles and laugh lines? How long do you spend examining your face, wishing for a solution that would ease creases? For many, Botox offers exactly that. In fact, it could be a good solution for you if the following apply:
- You want to reduce signs of aging. These signs often include creases around the eyes and furrows on the brow.
- You are looking for a non-invasive procedure. One of the best things about Botox is the fact that it requires no downtime for healing. It also takes just a few minutes to administer the injection.
- You are generally in good health with no major medical issues.
- You are older than 18 and look older than you would like to. Most patients are 35 or older, but it is often used as a preventative measure.
- Your wrinkles are moderate to severe and located near the eyes, forehead and neck.
- You understand what a realistic outcome with Botox entails.
- You are not interested in pursuing a more invasive surgery at this time.
You may not be a good candidate for Botox if the following apply:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients found in the Botox injection. This is wise to discuss with your medical professional ahead of time.
- Your skin is infected anywhere near the injection site.
- You are currently breastfeeding or pregnant.
- You have been diagnosed with a muscle or nerve condition.
Contact us to learn more about your options. If you are a good candidate for Botox, it might be time to book an appointment.