Specializing in CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing – Serving Salt Lake City Utah
Laser Skin Resurfacing
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
With the advanced technology of the CO2 Laser, Utah Oral & Facial Surgeons, who is a member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, precisely removes damaged skin, layer by layer with a high energy beam of light. Wrinkles and defects are vaporized, revealing fresh, youthful skin!
What are the benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- Regeneration of younger skin.
- Erase years of sun damage and discoloration.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing is very gentle.
- Since laser technology is so exact, the beam of light penetrates only to a certain, controlled depth which makes the procedure extremely safe and further reduces the risk of scarring or pigmentation.
- Tightens facial skin and rejuvenates the entire face. It literally takes years off your appearance.
Where is the Surgery Performed?
Laser Skin Resurfacing is performed in our surgical suite under general anesthesia.
What About the Healing Process?
Makeup can be applied within four to ten days depending on your skin’s response to the treatment. Usually complete healing requires two to six weeks.