Specializing in Nose Revision Surgery – Nose Jobs – Rhinoplasty – Serving Salt Lake City Utah
Rhinoplasty (Aesthetic Nose Surgery)
Who Might Benefit From Rhinoplasty?
Some people are unhappy with the appearance of their nose, or the way aging has changed the shape of their nose, or perhaps they have suffered from a nasal injury causing a noticeable deformity. Many factors contribute to nasal deformities, many of which may be addressed through the procedure.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Even a slight alteration can make a big difference in overall appearance.
- Harmonious facial balance.
- Reshaping of the bridge, tip or nostrils.
- Increased or decreased size of the nose.
- Correction of crookedness or asymmetry caused by injury or birth defect.
- Opened passages creating easier breathing.
- Improved self image.
- Increased self confidence.
Where Is the Surgery Performed?
A rhinoplasty is performed in our surgical suite under general anesthesia.
Give us a call at our Salt Lake City/Murray office for more information or to set-up a consultation.