1. Use salt water rinse (1teaspoon salt in one cup of water) for the first 24 hours, rinsing every 6-8 hours.
2. After 24 hours, use your prescription mouth wash as least twice daily until gone.
3. Only soft food should be eaten for one week following surgery. Favor the surgical side of your mouth when chewing in order to protect the graft.
4. At the time of surgery a periopak will be applied. This is a sort of “band-aid” that will protect the graft and aid in healing. This pak will fall off on its own or be removed at your one week post op visit. Do not remove the pak yourself.
Botox Post op.
1. No exercise for 24 hours.
2. Do not bend at the waist making your head hang down.
3. Do not rub the area for 24 hours as this may cause the Botox to spread.
Please call 801-783-3645 today to set up a consultation! Our friendly office staff will help you find the perfect time to meet with our experienced Utah Oral & Facial Surgeons.